Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Rainy Day Treasures


Here’s a few of my latest thrifting treasures.


Mid Century petite metal candle holders, in the most perfect greenish Aqua. Made in Sweden.


Fabulous wicker/rattan suitcase. I was really attracted to the weave. It’s a more delicate ribbed texture than the typical wicker. It still has a faded older Macy’s price tag on the inside.


Always a fun find. An unopened package of Antioch bookplates. I’m quite certain the 3 little owls will be a hit on Etsy.


Very Retro set of 4 coffee cups in harvest gold and brown. Each with a different design. Very charming.


Here’s something I don’t see often in my thrifting. Not 1 but 2  Old World instruments. A Russian lacquer-painted zither or lap harp. Gorgeous colors which will fit right into Christmas dΓ©cor.

And a kalimba or thumb piano. Great little World music instrument for the well-traveled home.

LINKING TO:

5 comments:

  1. A nice haul, I love the color of the candle holders & the thumb piano reminds me of music class in elementary school :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, those candle holders are seriously amazing. I am a sucker for anything aqua, but aqua + brass is just too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was my excitement discovering your site last night. I came here now hoping to find out interesting things. I was not dissatisfied. Your ideas for new methods on this subject were useful and an excellent help to myself. 온라인경마

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just couldn’t leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts. μΉ΄μ§€λ…Έμ‚¬μ΄νŠΈ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely excellent. ν† ν† μ‚¬μ΄νŠΈ

    ReplyDelete

What say you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...